The church of the Seven Founding Saints is a Catholic place of worship located in the Darsena district of Viareggio, seat of the homonymous parish.
In 1939 the first church was built as a branch of the parish of Sant’Andrea, run by the Servants of Mary, whose land remained available to the municipality of Viareggio until 1959, when it was given in concession to the religious order. In 1962 it was restructured and enlarged, incorporating a volume already in use as a naval carpentry shop. In 1986 it was elevated to a parish, acquiring an area that previously belonged to the parishes of Sant’Andrea and Sant’Antonio.
The shape of the church has partly maintained the morphology of the previous industrial building, with a rectangular plan with a single hall: Two small chapels open at the back. The interior is completely plastered, devoid of decorations and with pilasters and exposed trusses. On the gabled façade there are three single lancet windows and a three bayed portico. The church has a small bell tower with two small manual bells.